Become a member of the Alumni Association
The Riverside High School Alumni Association is an organization that fosters fellowship that mutually benefits the Riverside High School community and its alumni by providing:
- * Scholarships to Riverside seniors
- * Recognition of achievement through the Hall of Fame
- * Assistance with class reunions
- * Networking opportunities
- * A bridge between current students and alumni
Your membership fees and other donations help us:
- * Supply Scholarships to Riverside Seniors
- * Recognize Achievement through the Hall of Fame
- * Help with the cost of running the Alumni Association
Applications to be members of the association are accepted from any former Riverside High School student, Riverside High School employee (former or current), or committed community member. Members who have paid their lifetime fee of $25 become voting members who annually elect the Board of Trustees.
All members will be placed in our Alumni Newsletter email list. Your information and email are never sold to or shared with any outside groups and will only be used to for communication of the association or Riverside Schools events and activities.
And be sure to learn other ways you can help out once you become a member here. Volunteer!
Download, complete and mail the Riverside Alumni Association Membership Application to:
585 Riverside Drive
Painesville, OH 44077