REQUIREMENTS FOR ELIGIBILITY:
- Alumni will be eligible 10 years after graduating from Riverside High School and is a multiple letter winner in one or more sports.
- An Athletic contributor.
- A coach must have served on the Riverside Local Schools staff for at least 10 years AND must have retired from coaching or left the school system.
A nominee may be deceased
CRITERIA FOR CONSIDERATION:
(Must meet at least 3 of the criteria)
- Placement in state competition.
- All-American or All-Ohio recognition.
- Area all star teams, newspaper all stars and all-league selections.
- School and specific sport recognition (MVP, athlete of the year, etc.).
- Athletic achievement at the college, amateur or professional level.
- Coaching achievement.
- Community involvement.
- Successful achievement in chosen profession.
- Positive role model.
Please fill in the fields below each label and click on the Submit Nomination button at the bottom.
You will be given the opportunity to attach a file with additional information.
PLEASE WAIT UNTIL UPLOAD GOES THROUGH BEFORE CLICKING SUBMIT.
Don’t forget to check the box above so we know there is a file waiting for us.
APPLICATION DEADLINE – JANUARY 31, 2020
Any nomination received after January 31, 2020, will be deemed ineligible for this year but will be put on file for future consideration.
NOMINATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED UNLESS THEY MEET THE ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS AND AT LEAST THREE (3) OF THE CRITERIA
Additional information may be attached.
Information requested on this form and any additional attachments will be the only information considered by the selection committee.